Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catch 22 Questions

pg 14 Yossarian means that the people that are in the ward with him are not crazy and if he goes to the insane ward he will start acting like a lunatic because the M.P. will not protect you. I feel like he believes that they will rub off on him. None of the ward liked the Texan man at first he was a likable person. He started to make the ward feel uncomfortable he gave them ticklish spines. I think the Texan man is insane because he talks to the man in white who never will talk back and that don't bother him.

pg 20 Yes, I agree with him because he thinks he is a superman. He is always thinking someone is going to kill him and is after him. Also I believe it because he doesn't want anyone to be over him.

pg 26 I believe this metaphor is appropriate because in war people want to watch and see what is going on and if nobody is fighting and trying to get things accomplished then they will not want their money to go to the war and they will stop wanting to know what is going on. I believed he used it because it fits perfectly with a war and its seems like to me a war is to entertain some one, and they do make money by going.

No comments: